Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The hospital pictures are so precious. Donna I wanted you to get to look at them.
www.bellababyphotography.com
Then the password is 1213lillianhope

I just can't stand it I like her so much. Cara is doing a great job. I think her milk should be in anytime. The look of love in Michaels eyes are so tender. I am so crazy that I think I am in just do mode. I have so much hair to do. I am thankful that I love it and can work so well under pressure. I don't really get to think Christmas till the 24th. People are calling and saying they need in. Right. Like that would work. I think it has caught most off guard. Sorta snuck up on us. I have been taking appt since Sept Oct for the Christmas time. End of Jan beginning of Feb is my slowest months. Perfect for a wedding. I will think of that after the new year. I am very excited to get to marry him.
If you have any great ideas for all inclusive vacation places let me know 314-452-5552 We don't really care where just so ew get to be with each other for a week. Beach and warm.
Enjoy the holiday and remember what is the reason for the season. It is eay for me to put that aside.
I wish could help with the baby more but will be able to after the trip to Houston. Mol, Glenn and I did go by last night.

3 comments:

Jo Shnell said...

Oh, my goodness, Peggy. She is gorgeous! Thanks for the password to go see the pictures. They are so good. Don and I loved visiting there. Congratulations to all of you! We're so proud for you and with you.

Love, Aunt Jo and Uncle Donny

sis said...

Peggy, what a beautiful baby. Hard to believe you are a grandmother. A very pretty one I must say. I follow your blog, and I am so happy for you. I knew your family. My parents attended McKnight Rd. Church of Christ.You are going to have such a wonderful year ahead of you.
With much love,
Jeri (Pottgen) Heinz

Alisa said...

Congratulations on your grandbaby, she is beautiful!