Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lillian Grace 16 lb. 15 oz. It was so incredible. Michael and I cried at the fact that Mike was not there. He would have been so proud of him. Michael and Cara did such a great job. Glenn went with me. He is so supportive. He will be the only grandpa Lillian has. He has been waiting on pins and needles with me. Feels so blessed to be a part of all of it. Takes it so serious, getting me there and waiting the whole time with me. I am very grateful for him. I am exhausted, I am a grandma which is mind boggling, how on earth can that be true. I am feeling like a young women getting ready to be married. I am so thrilled that I am one though. Mollie and I were just here thinking how is this true.
Here is their address, I was asked to put it in the blog. Cara Shuff is the moms name.
Michael Hope
6447 Alamo apt 2e
Clayton, mo 63105


Samuel gets home from school on the 16th, I know he is eager to see his little niece.
I am in awe of Gods wonder. Truly you see his majesty there.
I am on cloud nine. Cara did a fabulous job, thankful for how well she took care of heself.
Make a great day. What a perfect Christmas for the Hope's

1 comment:

Jina Hinson said...

Peggy, Lillian is breathtaking! Many congratulations to Michael and Cara--and you, too, Grandma!! :)