Thursday, December 10, 2009

We are eagerly waiting our baby to come. If Cara doesn't go into labor by Saturday they are going to induce her. I am so excited to meet this little person. Michael is absolutely darling to watch with the soft clothes and getting the babies room ready.
I am making wedding plans, some great friends have been so helpful, I was struggling with getting comfortable with where it is and feeling great about getting to have things I want, not just settling and getting on with it. Debbie even asked me "what words do you think of when you see the wedding" wow hadn't even thought of any, just getting married. I now am so pumped about what can be done with the place. I am just as excited about all the cousins coming and my two sisters are going to come the week before and help. Sharon, Harold and Fred will be coming, it will be awesome.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday hub bub.
The wind has been like 45 to 50 with freezing temperatures, now that has been really yulky to me. I haven't started shopping, well I did get mollie something and then she saw it.
I am having Glenns mom and step father and son over for dinner tonight. Brandon hasn't met Matt yet. I can't believe I get another son. He is a really sweet guy. 19 going to college. I was just glad Glenn didn't have a girl. I don't think that would have worked really well. Mollie can so take another brother, don't know how a sister would have gone.
Love to you.

No comments: